Arduino recently launched a new version of NANO with a powerfully 32-bit ARM M4 core, 64Mhz speed, 1Mb Flash and 256 Mb SRAM. And this is just the beginning.
It’s MCU is nRF52840 that also contains a BLE Radio and SW stack. It has all the features you expect from a modern M4, but it is more on this board than just the MCU w/BLE.
Located on the Sense version NANO 33 you will find five different components:
- LSM9DS1 with 3D accelerometer, 3D gyroscope and 3D magnetometer.
- MP34DT05-A with microphone.
- APDS-9960 with Digital Proximity, Ambient light, RGB and Gesture Sensor.
- LPS22HB with Altimeter and Barometer.
- HTS221 with Humidity and Temperature.
The board is a bit expensive – 27.- EUR + P&P + another 35.- EUR in customs to Norway. I probably paid ca 80.- EUR for my sample, so I will not be buying more.