I want to attempt a few changes on this 3-phase controller.
- Remove the 3rd current sensor marked in red at top.
- Remove the output holes at right and take the output directly from between the MOSFET’s.
- Add at least 1 temperature sensor. I can use more space between MOSFET channels and maybe squeeze in the temperature sensors here. I would prefer two, but one is ok.
- Modify power input so one wire comes at top and one at bottom. This enables me to easier mount the capacitor directly on the wires.
- Strengthen power paths to support 50A++. The MOSFET is capable of 160A and 400A phase currents, so it is all about heat dissipation and current paths.
I have no experience with these MOSFET’s, I still lack experience with the temp sensors, current sensors and 2-3mm wires etc – so it will take a while experimenting on the 4 channel before I am ready to move on this smaller and more specialized design.