I have a lot of electronics that I had little time to work on. This communication adapter is one of them. Using a STM32F405RG it communicate between 6 different wired/wireless methods.
The picture on the top show the 3D model, the picture on bottom show the PCB. I had this stack of PCB’s next to me for a while, so I want to assemble the board and see if it work.
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet using Wiznet W5500
- USB connection using CH340G
- Wireless Ethernet using either ESP-01 or ESP-12E
- NRF24L01 using either breakout or mini adapter.
- CAN HS with Galvanic Isolation
- RS485 with Galvanic Isolation
- MCU STM32F405RG
- 1Mb Flash
- 196Kb SRAM
- 168Mhz ARM M4
- 8 Leds
- Full BasicPI SWD Adapter
- A lot of fun in the waiting.
I will be assembling this tomorrow so look for my next entry…